Full Member, Switzerland
All of Switzerland
Date founded: 12 July 2007
- Esther Jenny, Chairwoman
Phone:+41 44 887 17 20
ALS Schweiz Activities
It is the purpose of the association to support people suffering from ALS and their relatives in all activities.
- Information, counsel and networking of ALS patients.
- Support in care and nursing: relief of strain, procuring of aids.
- Support in legal, official and administrative matters.
- Organisation of joint activities.
- Conveying the latest medical information.
- Collecting donations for direct help and research.
- Further training and education as well as counsel for experts, multiplicators and actors in the field of health care.
- Cooperation with institutions and organisations in the health and social fields.
- Information of the people concerning ALS and the problems appertaining to it.
- International Cooperation with organisations and persons who have similar aims.
The association has no commercial purpose and does not aim at profit