Full Member, Iran
Date founded: 15 January 2010
- F. Al Eshaq-Shariat (Chairman)
- G. Al Eshaq (Treasurer)
6533 KW Nijmegen
Phone:31 (0) 24 388 35 12, 31 (0) 62 753 51 72
Fax:31 (0) 84 836 70 83
Stichting ALS Iran-Nederland (SAIN) Activities
- Increasing awareness about ALS disease and the possible ways to prevent it as well as providing treatments, assistance, and rehabilitation services to ALS patients and their involved families in Iran.
- Establishing and keeping connections with organizations and institutes in the Netherlands that can by any means contribute to SAIN in fight against ALS or similar disease.
- Establishing and keeping connection with physicians and medical centers in Iran which are willing and capable of helping SAIN by any means for reaching the affected people and channelling the offering.
- Presenting the ALS patients and defending their needs and wishes in general sense.
- Establishing an information center about ALS disease in Iran given the possibilities and opportunities that SAIN will come across.
- Increasing the social knowledge about ALS in Iran.
- Establishing and operating financial resources and exploiting the raised funds for the costs involved in carrying out the tasks related to the above mentioned goals.
- Carrying out any other subsidiary tasks which would contribute to fulfilment of the above mentioned goals.