Non Member, Serbia
Date founded: June 1977
- Dr Zorica Stevic
Dr. Subotica br.6,
Phone:+381 11 268 2988
Fax:+381 11 268 2988
Yugoslav MND Association Activities
- The double blind clinical trial of a new agent, Alsametr, developed by the pharmaceutical company Fermin-Senta started in May 1977 with 40 patients. Alsemet administered from 1998 to 2001 with 110 ALS patients.
- Obtaining legal authority for the routine clinical use of riluzole from 1997 to present.
- Obtaining legal authority for the routine clinical use of riluzole
- Completing adequate information material and distributing it to members
- Completing and obtaining an application for formal membership of the International Alliance of ALS/MND Associations
- Preparing the next meeting of the Yugoslav MND Association to discuss and solve current problems
- Dealing with the problems of individual members