The ALS/MND March of Faces Banner is a visual display of courageous women and men, both past and present, with ALS/MND. Kyle Hahn, a person living with ALS/MND, conceived the banner in July 1997 as an advocacy and awareness tool.
The March of Faces Banner is displayed year-round as a slideshow on our website, with the permission of those pictured or their families. Images submitted by Alliance members also appear in-person as a printed banner display at our Annual Meeting. Since this year’s conference will be virtual we will have an online March of Faces during the conference that will represent this year’s submissions.
If you would like to submit a photo to be included in the March of Faces project, please use the form below.
We accept photo submissions between 1 May and 1 October annually.
Please note: Only Alliance member associations can submit photos to be included in our printed banner. However, we can accept general submissions for display on the website.
Thank you for supporting the Alliance and helping us raise awareness worldwide!
Please upload a .jpg or .png version of a photo.
- Ensure that your photo is high quality.
- Photos may be subject to cropping for display.
- Photos in memoriam are accepted.
- Please note that all submissions from member associations to be displayed at the Annual Alliance Meeting must be received by 1 October.
- All photos are subject to approval by the Alliance’s staff and Board of Directors.