Annual Subscriptions for Members: Information
1. It is a requirement that membership subscriptions for associations are accompanied by the member’s most recent year-end financial statements; please upload your financial statement using the form below, or send a copy to the General Manager by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We need to ensure that this is standard practice.
2. Subscriptions are distributed annually on 1 July and due on 1 September to coincide with the start of the Alliance’s new financial year.
3. Full Members: Subscriptions are 0.20% of the member’s total (gross) annual income or £100 (pounds sterling), whichever is the greater. The maximum payment is £10,000. Associates: Subscriptions are £100 (pounds sterling).
4. Payment must be made in pounds sterling and credit card is the preferred method of payment.
5. Please note credit card payments will be processed through the MND Association’s credit card system. This will therefore appear on your credit card statement as a payment to the MND Association. The MND Association will transfer all payments to the Alliance.
6. If paying by bank draft/bank transfer, the bank’s commission charges should be added to your payment being made, not taken from it. The Alliance has lost a considerable amount of money paying members’ commission charges.
7. LATE PAYMENT
The solvency of the Alliance depends on members paying their subscriptions. Late payment could threaten the Alliance’s ability to continue to operate. In order to encourage prompt payment there is now a penalty for late payment as follows:
Those paying more than 3 months late will be charged an extra 10%.
Those paying more than 6 months late will be charged an extra 20%.
8. APPLICATION TO WAIVE FEES
Applications to have fees waived must be accompanied by the member’s latest end-of-year financial statements. All requests will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and will only be granted on the basis of financial need.
To pay your subscription fee, please use the electronic form below. If you experience any difficulties, you can also download the paper form here and return it to email@example.com.
Any information entered on this electronic form is safe and confidential. It will be viewable only by our staff and is of the same security level as emailing your information through the paper form.
For any questions, or if you require any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.