Date founded: 12 July 2007
All of Switzerland
Margarethenstrasse 58, 4053 Basel
ALS Schweiz Activities
- Information, counsel and networking of ALS patients.
- Support in care and nursing: relief of strain, procuring of aids.
- Support in legal, official and administrative matters.
- Organisation of joint activities.
- Conveying the latest medical information.
- Collecting donations for direct help and research.
- Further training and education as well as counsel for experts, multiplicators and actors in the field of health care.
- Cooperation with institutions and organisations in the health and social fields.
- Information of the people concerning ALS and the problems appertaining to it.
- International Cooperation with organisations and persons who have similar aims.
ALS Schweiz Branches/Chapters
- Corinne Zosso, Managing Director a.i